Previous Next Help Print
Databases of pages can be created in three main ways :-
- By downloading from the Internet.
- By adding all of the files in a directory on the local computer.
- By adding each page one at a time.
Shown is a typical record for a page.
Note the four fields in the database :-
- Title is the title of the page held in <TITLE>...</TITLE> tags.
- Web Page is the file name of the page on the WWW.
- Local Copy is the file name of the page on the local computer.
- Notes is anything you like. In this record the download information has been added automatically.