Daisy Sudoku is shown after typing in the fixed numbers for a simple puzzle.
- Values have been typed in by selecting the cell with the mouse and then typing the number.
- You can also move between cells using the cursor keys.
- The cells where a solution is possible are highlighted in yellow, with the actual solution in square brackets.
- The cell type has been set to User in preparation for adding the solution.
- A complete list of all the cells and their values is shown in the History window.
- In Learning mode, Help can be clicked to show why a particular solution exists for a cell.
We all make mistakes and Daisy Sudoku has three ways of dealing with them :-
- Use the backspace key to delete the last cell value if you trped the wrong character.
- Use the Go Back One button to remove the last value entered.
- Double-click the entry in the History window to go back to that point.
It is also a good idea to save the puzzle after you have entered the fixed cells.