Next Help Print
Listed are some systems that create simple transactions logs :-
Daisy can be used to analyse these type of systems, to produce aggregations of the transactions and the links between such factors as accounts, products and transaction dates and values.
- Banking - Risks, loans, suspect transactions
- Bookmaking - Just banking with different rules!
- Criminal Records - Offences, history and sentencing
- E-Commerce - Both sales transactions and those for credit cards
- Insurance - Personal, general and all sorts of policies
- Pharmacy - Controlling of drugs in a hospital
- Stock Control - Ins and outs of the store
- Telecommunications - Monitoring of calls and accounts
- Virtually anything else!
But Daisy Analysis can take the processing a lot further :-Everything is then wrapped in a Windows and Internet environment, so that the maximum benefit is obtained from the analysis, with the minimum amount of hassle on the part of the user.