The Pictures command has been designed to take a picture file in most formats, copy and resize it into a set of pictures, and then upload some or all to the web site.
The dialog shown at the right is the one that is used to setup the picture processing, after the host, user and password have been set.
- The picture can be loaded from a file or pasted from the clipboard.
- The picture can be cropped, resized, watermarked and rotated as required.
- The picture can be converted into either a gif or a jpeg format.
- Picture quality can be sacrificed for file size, by adjusting the quality of the file conversion.
- A set of pictures can be created all of which have slightly different names and sizes.
- Check boxes control which actions are performed on each of the pictures.
The picture processing options are not designed for special effects. But they can handle everything that is a straight transformation or resize of the picture.