The Refreshing Browser has a comprehensive toolbar just like Internet Explorer.
The buttons on the left as as follows :-
- Open - Used to browse for a web page.
- Previous - Goes to the previous page in the browser.
- Next - Goes to the next page in the browser.
- Stop - Stops the loading of the page.
- Refresh - Refreshes the current page.
- Home - Goes to the home page.
- Find - Searches the Internet with Google.
- Print - Prints the current page. The program can print pages without background and headings.
- Go Large - Opens the current page in a new copy of Internet Explorer.
Three buttons on the right are :-
- Go to Refresh URL - Goes to the refresh URL set into the program.
- Refresh On and Off - Switches the automatic refresh on and off.
- Menu - Calls the menu.
The toolbar can be removed by means of a command in the menu.